Andere Artikel dieses Herstellers
Andere Artikel dieser Kategorie
Kode is a generic multi-platform, multi-language integrated development environment (IDE) that is designed with todays developers in mind. Almost no one is working with a single language because writing programs, scripts, web pages and working with databases, so Kode fills that void by providing a single tool that will work with just about anything.
Betriebssystem: Linux, Windows
Hersteller: The Kompany
Lieferzeit: 2 Tage
Preisempfehlung des Herstellers: 39,95
Sie sparen bei ixsoft: 0,13%
Unser Preis: € 39,90 (incl. 19% MWSt, netto € 33,53)
ab € 49,- versandkostenfrei
Currently available for Linux and Windows, Kode can also be licensed to use as
the base of your own IDE, please contact email@example.com if
you are interested. The BlackAdder product for example is built on the
- Syntax highlighting with support for the following:
- Compiled Languages
- Scripting Languages
- Web Related
- CFM (ColdFusion)
- DTML - Zope
- Code Completion - A vim-like style that many programmers are comfortable with.
- Project Management - Easily organize even the largest projects.
- CTAGS Support - Automatically parses your code making it easy to quickly view the structure of the code, this is
largely language independent, allowing you to quickly navigate through your code by tags, classes and functions.
- Full-featured Filemanager - Allows you to copy/move/organize files, view attributes, convenient navigation with
- Configure Language Highlighting
- Search Manager - Quickly and easily scan any or all files in a project looking for a string
- Configurable Build/Make Scripts - You can select exactly what you want to happen during a build/make process, this
could be launching compilers or running through a scripting engine, making Kode the perfect tool when you are working
with a variety of tools.
- Maintain State - Kode can save and restore the state of your work - edited files, opened project, working folder in
filemanager, selected files, etc., this feature makes it easy to return to where you left off.
You can take a look at KODE in our screenshots page.
Demo is available at http://www.smga3000.com/thekompany/KodeDemo/