Kapital 1.0 (Download)
Personal Finance Manager für Linux
Andere Artikel dieses Herstellers
Andere Artikel dieser Kategorie
Kapital ist ein persönliches Finanzverwaltungs-Programm in der Tradition von Intuit Quicken oder Microsoft Money mit .qif-Import- und Exportfunktion. Erscheint ca. Ende Januar 2002.
Hersteller: The Kompany
Lieferumfang: Download Login
Lieferzeit: ab Lager
Unser Preis: € 24,95 (incl. 19% MWSt, netto € 20,97)
ab € 49,- versandkostenfrei
is our personal finance manager package for KDE and Linux. It is meant to
be in the spirit of Intuit Quicken or Microsoft Money, but without the bloat
associated with those packages from years of justifying upgrades. Kapital
has everything you need for managing all your personal finances.
- Check register for entering and clearing various types of transactions such as checks, deposits, ATM, EFT, etc.
- Calendar for setting up scheduled payments, used in conjunction with a "Bill Tracker" alarm to let you know that bills are coming due.
- Check and report printing, including graphics and logos.
- Basic and advanced searching capabilities and online reporting as well as charts and graphs.
- Predefined categories for transactions. Include sub-categories, and the ability for users to create and delete new categories.
- New account wizard that goes through various types of budget scenarios like Single, Married, Married with Children, Single with Children, etc.
- Import/Export features for Quicken QIF file format.
- Budget Tracker.
The user sets up a budget for various items, and alarms can sound when you
come within a threshold, or exceed it for defined time periods, typically
a calendar month. This would usually happen when you are entering a new
transaction into a category and the amount causes it to exceed the threshold.
You can also do charts, graphs and reports that show where you are in the
time period for your budget so you can see if you are ahead, behind, or spot
- Check Designer.
This feature is very much in development, but you will be able to use a web
page to design your own checks and then have them delivered to you as you
would with any third party check printing company.
- Create any type of account to manage. This can be a checking account, savings account, stock, investment, retirement, etc.
- Online Banking.
As we develop partnerships with financial institutions you will get to take
more and more advantage of online banking -- with the ultimate goal of having
the ability of paying your bills and sending money between various types
of accounts all from your desktop.
What do you want to see? Let us know and we'll make your dreams a reality.
Pricing and Options
1.0.0 is now available. We have decided to extend the introductory pricing
until the 1.1.0 release, which we expect in February 2003. Anyone who purchases
1.0.x will be entitled to a free upgrade up to and including 1.1.0. Certain
features have been put off and will arrive between 1.0.0 and 1.1.0, such
as the budget tracking, online banking, check designer and QIF export. More
sophisticated interaction with online stock accounts might make it into 1.1.0;
it depends on how the schedule goes.
Purchasers of Kapital will be entitled to electronic updates at no extra cost the Final Release date.
Kapital mailing list for customers will be available as well as support queues.
We will answer these support questions as time permits; for priority response
you should take a look at our support services.